The StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Signal indicator shows information on the current trend using the values of the StepMA_Stoch_KV1 indicator with a fixed timeframe.
The color of the histogram bars of the initial indicator is the source of the signal: Color squares on lines occur when the bar of the corresponding timeframe changes.
The indicator requires StepMA_Stoch_KV1.mq5 indicator file. Place it to terminal_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
StepMA Stoch KV1 Signal is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
StepMA Stoch KV1 Signal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install StepMA Stoch KV1 Signal.mq5?
- Download StepMA Stoch KV1 Signal.mq5
- Copy StepMA Stoch KV1 Signal.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on StepMA Stoch KV1 Signal.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator StepMA Stoch KV1 Signal.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove StepMA Stoch KV1 Signal.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: