The trend indicator. The indicator line of level 50 can serve as the point to determine the trend, where the crossings of these lines with each other can serve as signals to perform the deals.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 25.10.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
StepSto v1 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
StepSto v1 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install StepSto v1.mq5?
- Download StepSto v1.mq5
- Copy StepSto v1.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on StepSto v1.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator StepSto v1.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove StepSto v1.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: