Stochastic Oscillator which is able to identify flat conditions of the market. In case of flat the indicator line and the signal line are tightening and reside at values of 45 and 55. Tightened Bollinger is the criterion of such state. Critical value of Bollinger tightening is captured by half of its band width and defined by the indicator input parameter:
input uint flat=100; // flat size in points
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in CodeBase on March 24, 2014.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
StohasticWithFlat is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
StohasticWithFlat provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install StohasticWithFlat.mq5?
- Download StohasticWithFlat.mq5
- Copy StohasticWithFlat.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on StohasticWithFlat.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator StohasticWithFlat.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove StohasticWithFlat.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click below to download