Three normalized oscillators on one chart.
The formula for the calculation:
StoneAxe(bar) = 200 * ( Close[bar] – Lowest(bar, period) ) / ( Highest(bar, period) – Lowest(bar, period) ) – 100
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in the Code Base at mql4.com on 02.02.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
StoneAxe x3x is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
StoneAxe x3x provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install StoneAxe x3x.mq5?
- Download StoneAxe x3x.mq5
- Copy StoneAxe x3x.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on StoneAxe x3x.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator StoneAxe x3x.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove StoneAxe x3x.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: