Triple Exponential Moving Average Band is an indicator similar to Bolinger Band.
The difference is it is based on Triple Exponential Moving Average (TEMA). Compared with BB, the current indicator is more symmetric: the middle line is closer to price movement, and the upper/lower bands evenly placed.
When the upper/lower band is too far from center line, it is a potential reverse signal.
There are there input parameters:
- EMA Period
- Deviation (for calculating the distance between TEMA and upper/lower bands)
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
TEMA Band is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TEMA Band provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install TEMA Band.mq5?
- Download TEMA Band.mq5
- Copy TEMA Band.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on TEMA Band.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TEMA Band.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove TEMA Band.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: