The charts of linear reversal represent a series of vertical boxes (lines) which direction and size are determined by dynamics of prices. This type of charts is drawn on close prices and considers neither timeframe, nor volume.
The main advantage is lack of a freely defined reversal value as far as it is signaled by the market behavior. The chart sensitivity of the three linear breakthrough can be regulated by changing number of lines that market should break to design the reversal.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Three Line Break is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Three Line Break provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Three Line Break.mq5?
- Download Three Line Break.mq5
- Copy Three Line Break.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Three Line Break.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Three Line Break.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Three Line Break.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: