The indicator is based on the trading system “Elder’s Three Screens”: we have 3 timeframes (windows) 1 – the highest, 2 – medium, 3 – the lowest or the current one. To avoid errors, it is not recommended to change their positions. The algorithm is based on a very simple principle: if MA grows on the specified timeframes (windows) – buy, if falls – sell.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Three Screen Elder Arrows is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Three Screen Elder Arrows provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Three Screen Elder Arrows.mq5?
- Download Three Screen Elder Arrows.mq5
- Copy Three Screen Elder Arrows.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Three Screen Elder Arrows.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Three Screen Elder Arrows.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Three Screen Elder Arrows.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: