The indicator is drawn as a colored cloud between the lines of Kaufman’s AMA (Adaptive Moving Average) indicator and the price.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Ticker AMA is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Ticker AMA provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Ticker AMA.mq5?
- Download Ticker AMA.mq5
- Copy Ticker AMA.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Ticker AMA.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Ticker AMA.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Ticker AMA.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: