Some intraday manual trading systems use trade start and trade stop time. For example, the night flat is determined at 8 a.m. After 8 p.m. no new trades are allowed and any open trades are forcibly closed. This indicator draws a period of operation that specifies trade start time and trade stop time.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Trade Time is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Trade Time provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Trade Time.mq5?
- Download Trade Time.mq5
- Copy Trade Time.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Trade Time.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Trade Time.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Trade Time.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: