The indicator panel displays the main statistical parameters of the trade for the current account calculated based on the trade history. Recalculation of these parameters is initiated at the panel start and by the OnTrade() event automatically. The “Calculate” button is provided for the forced recalculation.
The Consolas font is used by default as the panel font. If for some reason you do not have this font in the system, you can install it from the official website of the font developer, by following this link.
The CTradeStatistics class is used for calculations.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
TradeStatisticsPanel is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TradeStatisticsPanel provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install TradeStatisticsPanel.mq5?
- Download TradeStatisticsPanel.mq5
- Copy TradeStatisticsPanel.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on TradeStatisticsPanel.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TradeStatisticsPanel.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove TradeStatisticsPanel.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: