Trends indicate an important component of the market. You should certainly be able to define them.
However, it is not enough just to define the trend. It is also important to define the current trend direction. Although trends help us to earn more money in short periods of time, they also help “quickly” lose them, if your position is opened against the market. To avoid such situations the author developed a “trend continuation factor” (TCF). This indicator is created to determine the trend and its direction.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base on 16.10.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
TrendСontinuation is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TrendСontinuation provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install TrendСontinuation.mq5?
- Download TrendСontinuation.mq5
- Copy TrendСontinuation.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on TrendСontinuation.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TrendСontinuation.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove TrendСontinuation.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: