Positive values indicate a strong trend. TCF+ и TCF- values can not stay simultaneously higher than zero point, but both can have negative values that speaks of consolidation or lack of a trend.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Trend Continuation Factor is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Trend Continuation Factor provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Trend Continuation Factor.mq5?
- Download Trend Continuation Factor.mq5
- Copy Trend Continuation Factor.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Trend Continuation Factor.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Trend Continuation Factor.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Trend Continuation Factor.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: