It can be used as with hand-created trend lines, so with the lines created automatically using any other instrument. The indicator itself does not draw any lines, its purpose is to inform about the prices of the available trend lines and price crossing.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Trend Lines Crossing is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Trend Lines Crossing provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Trend Lines Crossing.mq5?
- Download Trend Lines Crossing.mq5
- Copy Trend Lines Crossing.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Trend Lines Crossing.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Trend Lines Crossing.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Trend Lines Crossing.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: