The indicator can be calculated both with a period and without it. If a period is used: if the price is higher than the previous one, the trend is 1. If the price is less than the previous one, the trend is -1. If the price is equal to the previous one, the trend is 0. Accordingly, Trend Score is the sum of trends over the specified period. In the second case, with each change of the direction the indicator value is reset to zero. For example: if we have a sequence of two bearish, one bullish, a doji and three bullish bars, the values of the indicator are as follows: -1, -2, 1, 0, 1, 2, 3…
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Trend Score is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Trend Score provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Trend Score.mq5?
- Download Trend Score.mq5
- Copy Trend Score.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Trend Score.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Trend Score.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Trend Score.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: