The indicator displays trend power and direction. If the histogram values are located within breakout levels specified by the indicator UpTriggerLevel and DnTriggerLevel input parameters, the histogram is gray. Otherwise, the histogram bars are colored depending on what level has been broken.
The indicator uses CJJMA class of the SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library. Working with that class was described in details in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
TrendTriggerMod is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TrendTriggerMod provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install TrendTriggerMod.mq5?
- Download TrendTriggerMod.mq5
- Copy TrendTriggerMod.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on TrendTriggerMod.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TrendTriggerMod.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove TrendTriggerMod.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: