TrendX indicator can be used for the market entry/exit. The red line shows the movement direction, while the green one shows trend. Raising green line indicates directional movement, while falling or horizontal one shows correction or flat.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folderMQL5Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 01.06.2006.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
TrendX Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TrendX Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install TrendX Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download TrendX Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy TrendX Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on TrendX Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TrendX Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove TrendX Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
TrendX Metatrader 5 Indicator