A simple trend indicator in the form of a colored cloud. The edges of the cloud are defined by LSMA and its EMA.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 17.05.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Triggerlines Shift Modified is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Triggerlines Shift Modified provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Triggerlines Shift Modified.mq5?
- Download Triggerlines Shift Modified.mq5
- Copy Triggerlines Shift Modified.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Triggerlines Shift Modified.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Triggerlines Shift Modified.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Triggerlines Shift Modified.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: