A trend indicator with three states. During strong trends it colors bars in red or green depending on fall or rise. If there are no strong trends, the bar is gray.
The indicator is based on the values of the MACD histogram on a weekly chart and the Force Index oscillator on a daily chart. Green bars occur during the growth of the MACD histogram and fall of the oscillator below zero, and red color appears when the histogram falls and the oscillator moves above zero.
Originally this indicator has been written in MQL4 and was first published in the Code Base at mql4.com on 06.11.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
TSD PP MACD FORCE Ind v1 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TSD PP MACD FORCE Ind v1 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install TSD PP MACD FORCE Ind v1.mq5?
- Download TSD PP MACD FORCE Ind v1.mq5
- Copy TSD PP MACD FORCE Ind v1.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on TSD PP MACD FORCE Ind v1.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TSD PP MACD FORCE Ind v1.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove TSD PP MACD FORCE Ind v1.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: