Oscillator in the form of a cloud based on correlation of two smoothed Momentums from different timeframes.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folderMQL5Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 20.07.2006.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
TSICloud Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TSICloud Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install TSICloud Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download TSICloud Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy TSICloud Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on TSICloud Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TSICloud Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove TSICloud Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
TSICloud Metatrader 5 Indicator