USDX is an index which measures the dollar’s value against a basket of six basic currencies: Euro (EUR), Yen (JPY), Pound sterling (GBP), Canadian dollar (CAD), Swedish krona (SEK) and Swiss franc (CHF).
The index is calculated as a weighted geometric value of these currencies using the following formula:
where the power coefficients correspond to the weights of currencies in the basket:
- Euro — 57,6 %;
- Yen – 13.6%;
- Pound Sterling – 11.9%;
- Canadian dollar – 9.1%;
- Swedish Krona – 4.2%;
- Swiss franc – 3.6%;
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
USDx dollar index is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
USDx dollar index provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install USDx dollar index.mq5?
- Download USDx dollar index.mq5
- Copy USDx dollar index.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on USDx dollar index.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator USDx dollar index.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove USDx dollar index.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: