The indicator can be useful for traders who consider the market wave structure, as well as create trading systems based only on the market structure (without indicators). The idea of the indicator and the term “market inner structure” were first presented by Mikhail (Ptero).
Upper extremums are calculated by the bars highs, while lower ones are calculated by the bars lows. Only one bar is considered on each side of the bar, on which the extremum is calculated. Extremums calculation logic is determined in ExistUp and ExistDn functions of the indicator code. Relevancy of the found extremum is determined in the process of extremums calculation, irrelevant extremums are not displayed.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
UtterFractals is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
UtterFractals provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install UtterFractals.mq5?
- Download UtterFractals.mq5
- Copy UtterFractals.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on UtterFractals.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator UtterFractals.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove UtterFractals.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: