The vaMA is the indicator drawn on the simple principle of price shift, the smoothed EMA, the increments of the first 3 orders with a step proportional to the period of smoothing. Then we get the smoothed and the fast indicator.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
vaMA is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
vaMA provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install vaMA.mq5?
- Download vaMA.mq5
- Copy vaMA.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on vaMA.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator vaMA.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove vaMA.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: