The Momentum oscillator with a triple averaging and a signal line. In this case, the triple averaging is used for filtering the direction of the indicator.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base on 06.03.2008.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging price series for intermediate calculations without using additional buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Velocity v2 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Velocity v2 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Velocity v2.mq5?
- Download Velocity v2.mq5
- Copy Velocity v2.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Velocity v2.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Velocity v2.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Velocity v2.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: