A simple indicator that calculates only the volatility of a financial asset. Volatility is calculated in points based on the maximum and minimum prices.
The volatility is calculated using a simple MA as the sum of the maximum prices for the averaging period minus the sum of minimal prices for the same period. The resulting value is calculated in points.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Volatility2 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Volatility2 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Volatility2.mq5?
- Download Volatility2.mq5
- Copy Volatility2.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Volatility2.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Volatility2.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Volatility2.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: