Unnormalized oscillator used as a trend identifier. The oscillator color changes serve as the signal for opening positions.
//+-----------------------------------+ //| Indicator input parameters | //+-----------------------------------+ input Smooth_Method XMA_Method=MODE_LWMA; // Method of averaging input int XLength=5; // Smoothing depth input int XPhase=15; // Smoothing parameter 3//---- for JJMA within the range of -100 ... +100 it influences the quality of the transition process; //---- for VIDIA it is a CMO period, for AMA it is a slow average period input uint Smoothing=1; // Depth of recalculation input uint Filter=5; // Filtration of the price chart in points input App_price Price=PRICE_MEDIAN; // Price input int Shift=0; // Horizontal indicator shift in bars input int PriceShift=0; // Vertical indicator shift in points
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (copy it to <terminal_data_folder>MQL5Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
Originally this indicator has been written in MQL4 and was first published in the Code Base on 24.08.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
VolatilityQuality Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
VolatilityQuality Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install VolatilityQuality Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download VolatilityQuality Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy VolatilityQuality Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on VolatilityQuality Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator VolatilityQuality Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove VolatilityQuality Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
VolatilityQuality Metatrader 5 Indicator