The Volty Channel Stop indicator uses the ATR and the Moving Average indicator for calculation of support/resistance lines.
Recommendations to use in trading are standard. If the price is higher than a line, then a buy, if the price is lower than a line, then a sell.
Bullet points are a signal that the trend is reversed. This indicator can become a good alternative of a standard Parabolic SAR indicator in your trading systems.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Volty Channel Stop is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Volty Channel Stop provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Volty Channel Stop.mq5?
- Download Volty Channel Stop.mq5
- Copy Volty Channel Stop.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Volty Channel Stop.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Volty Channel Stop.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Volty Channel Stop.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: