The NRTR trend indicator that sends alerts and Push messages. The signals appear at the moment of changing the bar. The signals are taken from the last closed bar.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 20.06.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
VoltyChannel Stop is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
VoltyChannel Stop provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install VoltyChannel Stop.mq5?
- Download VoltyChannel Stop.mq5
- Copy VoltyChannel Stop.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on VoltyChannel Stop.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator VoltyChannel Stop.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove VoltyChannel Stop.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: