A normalized oscillator of two curves, similar to the Aroon indicator.
The indicator logic is similar. The blue line is above the red one means that the trend is growing, red above blue – the trend is falling. Crossing of the lines means the moment of trend change.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in the Code Base at mql4.com on 12.02.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
WidnersOscilator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
WidnersOscilator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
How to install WidnersOscilator.mq5?
- Download WidnersOscilator.mq5
- Copy WidnersOscilator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on WidnersOscilator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator WidnersOscilator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove WidnersOscilator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: