A trend indicator drawn in the form of a colored histogram.
There are four color histogram display options depending on the values of the input parameters:
input color UpLevelsColor=clrBlue; // The color of the overbought level input color DnLevelsColor=clrBlue; // The color of the oversold level
- Above the overbought level – pink;
- Above zero but below the overbought level – brown;
- Below zero, but above the oversold levels – green;
- Below the oversold level – lime.
Originally this indicator has been written in MQL4 and was first published in the Code Base at mql4.com on 07.11.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
William36HistogramWaller is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
William36HistogramWaller provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install William36HistogramWaller.mq5?
- Download William36HistogramWaller.mq5
- Copy William36HistogramWaller.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on William36HistogramWaller.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator William36HistogramWaller.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove William36HistogramWaller.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: