Larry Williams’ Accumulation/Distribution, or W_A/D, is an accumulated sum of “accumulative” and “distributive” price movements. The term accumulation is used for indication of a market controlled by buyers, and “distribution” means a market controlled by sellers.
Thus, if the current closing price is higher than the previous one, W_A/D increases by the difference of the current closing price and the true minimum. But if the current closing price is lower than the previous one, W_A/D decreases by the difference of the current closing price and the true minimum.
Williams recommends using following discrepancies as trading signals of this indicator:
- Share is distributing if the price reaches new maximum, and Accumulation/Distribution Indicator cannot reach new maximum. This is a signal for selling;
- Share is accumulating if the price reaches new minimum, and Accumulation/Distribution Indicator cannot reach new minimum. This is a signal for buying.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in CodeBase on February 12, 2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Williams Accumulation Distribution is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Williams Accumulation Distribution provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Williams Accumulation Distribution.mq5?
- Download Williams Accumulation Distribution.mq5
- Copy Williams Accumulation Distribution.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Williams Accumulation Distribution.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Williams Accumulation Distribution.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Williams Accumulation Distribution.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: