It is often the case that you need to find out an optimal trading time when quotes are rapidly changing (for instance from 7.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.). It may constitute a problem if you are not familiar with the instrument. This indicators reads all bars on the chart and displays statistics concerning time of a day with the biggest activity. Candle height is chosen as activity criterion (High minus Low). High activity is highlighted by blue bars, low activity is highlighted by pink bars. The indicator can be used as a filter for various strategies requiring high instrument activity.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in CodeBase on February 28, 2014.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
WmiVol is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
WmiVol provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install WmiVol.mq5?
- Download WmiVol.mq5
- Copy WmiVol.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on WmiVol.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator WmiVol.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove WmiVol.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click below to download