The indicator is calculated similar to WPR (Williams’ Percent Range). The only difference is that the price change interval (in points) instead of a period is set as an input parameter: the indicator period for each bar is selected so that the price interval for the period exceeds Range input parameter. Therefore, the input parameter’s value should exceed the average bar height on the active timeframe.
Indicator values range -50 … +50.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
WPRfix is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
WPRfix provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install WPRfix.mq5?
- Download WPRfix.mq5
- Copy WPRfix.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on WPRfix.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator WPRfix.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove WPRfix.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: