A semaphore signal indicator on the basis of Williams’ Percent Range Oscillator. The indicator identifies slow trends.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in CodeBase on October 12, 2006.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
WPRslow is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
WPRslow provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install WPRslow.mq5?
- Download WPRslow.mq5
- Copy WPRslow.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on WPRslow.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator WPRslow.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove WPRslow.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: