To define the trend reversal, the indicator does not use any Moving Averages, or parameters connected with the distance passed by the price. The only criteria is the breakthrough of maximums / minimums of the previous bars.
- reversal upwards is formed, if the current bar closing is higher than high of previous (x-1) bars.
- reversal downwards is formed, if the current bar closing is lower than low of previous (x-1) bars.
- Bars in pattern – the number of bars in the pattern (including the current bar, i.e. if the parameter is equal to 5, so, for example, for reversal upwards the current bar closing must be higher than maximums of the previous 4 bars).
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
X Bar Clear Close Trend is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
X Bar Clear Close Trend provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install X Bar Clear Close Trend.mq5?
- Download X Bar Clear Close Trend.mq5
- Copy X Bar Clear Close Trend.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on X Bar Clear Close Trend.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator X Bar Clear Close Trend.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove X Bar Clear Close Trend.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: