Four semaphore signal indicators based on MFI oscillators with different periods on one price chart.
Trend signals occur when the RSI oscillators are in the oversold and overbought areas specified in the input parameters:
input uint rsiUpperTrigger=62; // Overbought level input uint rsiLowerTrigger=38; // Oversold level
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
X4Period MFI Arrows is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
X4Period MFI Arrows provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install X4Period MFI Arrows.mq5?
- Download X4Period MFI Arrows.mq5
- Copy X4Period MFI Arrows.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on X4Period MFI Arrows.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator X4Period MFI Arrows.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove X4Period MFI Arrows.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: