The simplest oscillator based on the difference between the price and its Moving Average. The oscillator is smoothed and displayed as a color histogram.
The indicator is calculated by the following formula:
XDPO(i) = MA(Close(i) – MA(i, N),M)
where N — MA period, M — indicator smoothing period
The indicator uses the classes of SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library (copy it to
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 01.09.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
XDPO Histogram Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
XDPO Histogram Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install XDPO Histogram Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download XDPO Histogram Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy XDPO Histogram Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on XDPO Histogram Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator XDPO Histogram Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove XDPO Histogram Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
XDPO Histogram Metatrader 5 Indicator