The classic Envelopes indicator which uses the algorithms of universal averaging and fills the channel with a colored background.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (copy it to
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
XEnvelopes Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
XEnvelopes Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install XEnvelopes Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download XEnvelopes Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy XEnvelopes Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on XEnvelopes Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator XEnvelopes Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove XEnvelopes Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
XEnvelopes Metatrader 5 Indicator