Two Envelopes channels, based on one moving average with different deviation values, drawn as a cloud. The first channel is painted in a pale gray color, the top of the second channel, extending beyond the first channel, is painted in a pale green color, and the bottom of the second channel, also extending beyond the first channel, is painted in a pale pink color.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (copy it to
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
XEnvelopes2 Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
XEnvelopes2 Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install XEnvelopes2 Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download XEnvelopes2 Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy XEnvelopes2 Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on XEnvelopes2 Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator XEnvelopes2 Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove XEnvelopes2 Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
XEnvelopes2 Metatrader 5 Indicator