The XKRI indicator implemented as a sequence of candlesticks. Candlesticks appear as a result of relevant price timeseries processed by the XKRI algorithm.
In many situations, such approach may be more informative for the purpose of analysis.
This indicator requires the compiled indicator file XKRI.ex5. Place it in
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
XKRICandle Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
XKRICandle Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install XKRICandle Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download XKRICandle Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy XKRICandle Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on XKRICandle Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator XKRICandle Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove XKRICandle Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
XKRICandle Metatrader 5 Indicator