The XMA_BBx7 indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters:
input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe)
The indicator requires XMA_BBx7.mq5 indicator file. Place it in terminal_data_folderMQL5Indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
XMA BBx7 HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
XMA BBx7 HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install XMA BBx7 HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download XMA BBx7 HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy XMA BBx7 HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on XMA BBx7 HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator XMA BBx7 HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove XMA BBx7 HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
XMA BBx7 HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator