In this indicator the moving averages are calculated the same way as the ones of Ichimoku Kinko Hyo (see XMA_Ichimoku), the envelopes are built afterwards.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
XMA Ichimoku Channel is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
XMA Ichimoku Channel provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install XMA Ichimoku Channel.mq5?
- Download XMA Ichimoku Channel.mq5
- Copy XMA Ichimoku Channel.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on XMA Ichimoku Channel.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator XMA Ichimoku Channel.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove XMA Ichimoku Channel.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: