The XMA_Range_Bands indicator variant which can be placed by fixing timeframe of the indicator on a value different from the chart timeframe.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging price series for intermediate calculations without using additional buffers”.
Place XMA_Range_Bands.mq5 compiled file to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
XMA Range Bands HTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
XMA Range Bands HTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install XMA Range Bands HTF.mq5?
- Download XMA Range Bands HTF.mq5
- Copy XMA Range Bands HTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on XMA Range Bands HTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator XMA Range Bands HTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove XMA Range Bands HTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: