The XMA_TrendSignal indicator defines three states of the market such as flat, trend and very strong trend.
The indicator values are set in the range from -1 or +1 in dependence of the direction of the movement. In the moderate trend values are -2 or +2, in the strong trend values are -3 and +3. The indicator bars are colored in the corresponding color depending on the force and direction of the trend. The main instrument to measure the trend force in the indicator is the rate of trend change expressed in points. Input parameters for fixing threshold values of this rate:
input uint MA1_Level=20; // Flat trigger input uint MA2_Level=60; // Trend trigger
The indicator requires attentive setting for each concrete financial instrument and its timeframe display. For each timeframe it should have own most optimal settings of triggering levels!
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging price series for intermediate calculations without using additional buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
XMA TrendSignal is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
XMA TrendSignal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install XMA TrendSignal.mq5?
- Download XMA TrendSignal.mq5
- Copy XMA TrendSignal.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on XMA TrendSignal.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator XMA TrendSignal.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove XMA TrendSignal.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: