The simple oscillator indicator displayed as colored cloud. The color of cloud indicates the direction of trend.
Indicator Input Parameters:
//+----------------------------------------------+ //| Indicator input parameters | //+----------------------------------------------+ input uint HL_Period=55; //---- input Smooth_Method SmoothMethod=MODE_JJMA; // Smoothing method input uint SmoothLength=3; // Smoothing depth input int SmoothPhase=100; // Smoothing parameter input uint UpLevel=80; // Overbought level input uint DnLevel=20; // Oversold level input color UpLevelsColor=Purple; // Overbought level color input color DnLevelsColor=Purple; // Oversold level color input STYLE Levelstyle=DASH_; // Levels style input WIDTH LevelsWidth=Width_1; // Levels width
This indicator allows to select averaging algorithms out of ten possible versions:
- SMA – simple moving average
- EMA – exponential moving average
- SMMA – smoothed moving average
- LWMA – linear weighted moving average
- JJMA – JMA adaptive average
- JurX – ultralinear smoothing
- ParMA – parabolic smoothing
- T3 – Tillson’s multiple exponential smoothing
- VIDYA – smoothing with the use of the Tushar Chande’s algorithm
- AMA – smoothing with the use of the Perry Kaufman’s algorithm
It should be noted that Phase parameters for different smoothing algorithms have completely different meaning. For JMA it is the Phase external variable changing from -100 to +100. For T3 it is the smoothing ratio multiplied by 100 for better visualization, for VIDYA it is the CMO oscillator period and for AMA it is the slow EMA period. In other algorithms these parameters do not affect smoothing. For AMA, the fast EMA period has a fixed value and is equal to 2 by default. The ratio of raising to the power is also equal to 2 for AMA.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copie
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
XPercentR-PCR is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
XPercentR-PCR provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install XPercentR-PCR.mq5?
- Download XPercentR-PCR.mq5
- Copy XPercentR-PCR.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on XPercentR-PCR.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator XPercentR-PCR.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove XPercentR-PCR.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: