TRIX indicator provides the ability to change the averaging algorithm.
The indicator uses the classes of SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library (copy it to
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
XTRIX Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
XTRIX Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install XTRIX Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download XTRIX Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy XTRIX Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on XTRIX Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator XTRIX Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove XTRIX Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
XTRIX Metatrader 5 Indicator