It is used in combination with the other indicators and prompts exit points on short-term trend trading.
- Internal closing (gray line) indicates closing which is located within the range of the previous bar. The series of such closings speak of “creeping” or horizontal movement. The longer the series, the more likely for a breakthrough, lẹsẹsẹ, define the point (points) of entry using the other instruments.
- External/net closing (purple line) is a closing located above high and below low of the previous bar. Usually the series of the external closings include 3-5 bars and speak of either flat will run, or the price reverse.
- Single direction closing (bulu ila) is a current bar which closes in the same direction as the previous bar. The appearsance of such series speaks that short-term trend is terminated.
- Each line’s value is the number of bars in the corresponding series.
MT5 atọka – Download Awọn ilana
CloseSeries is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) Atọka ati awọn lodi ti awọn Forex Atọka ni lati yi pada awọn ti akojo data itan.
CloseSeries provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Da lori alaye yi, onisowo le ro siwaju owo ronu ki o si ṣatunṣe wọn nwon.Mirza accordingly.
How to install CloseSeries.mq5?
- Download CloseSeries.mq5
- Copy CloseSeries.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / amoye / ifi /
- Bẹrẹ tabi tun rẹ Metatrader 5 Ni ose
- Yan apẹrẹ ati Timeframe ibi ti o fẹ lati se idanwo fun rẹ Atọka
- Search “Aṣa Ifi” ninu rẹ Navigator okeene osi ninu rẹ Metatrader 5 Ni ose
- Right click on CloseSeries.mq5
- So si kan chart
- Yipada eto tabi tẹ ok
- Indicator CloseSeries.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove CloseSeries.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Yan awọn apẹrẹ ibi ti ni atọka nṣiṣẹ ninu rẹ Metatrader ose
- Ọtun tẹ sinu awọn apẹrẹ
- “Ifi akojọ”
- Yan awọn atọka ki o si pa
Tẹ nibi ni isalẹ lati gba lati ayelujara MT5 atọka: