Trend indicator of the popular BrainTrend1 trading system with preliminary price timeseries smoothing.
Many traders experienced difficulties using standard BrainTrend1 (BT1), as it gives many false signals. To solve this problem, it was necessary to use filters and load a chart with additional indicators. In this indicator the issue is solved with the help of JMA smoothing of the price timeseries used in the indicator calculation.
As a result, the indicator has become more stable. JMA smoothing allows to considerably lessen the amount of false signals. Such intervals are now perceived by the system as flat ones. The system sensitivity to the market volatility can now be managed by “Length_” parameter. Compared with conventional BT1, the new indicator is a more reliable system, that can even be called a trend tracking system.
Place JMA.mq5 indicator compiled file to MQL5\Indicators.
MT5 atọka – Download Awọn ilana
JBrainTrend1 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) Atọka ati awọn lodi ti awọn Forex Atọka ni lati yi pada awọn ti akojo data itan.
JBrainTrend1 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Da lori alaye yi, onisowo le ro siwaju owo ronu ki o si ṣatunṣe wọn nwon.Mirza accordingly.
How to install JBrainTrend1.mq5?
- Download JBrainTrend1.mq5
- Copy JBrainTrend1.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / amoye / ifi /
- Bẹrẹ tabi tun rẹ Metatrader 5 Ni ose
- Yan apẹrẹ ati Timeframe ibi ti o fẹ lati se idanwo fun rẹ Atọka
- Search “Aṣa Ifi” ninu rẹ Navigator okeene osi ninu rẹ Metatrader 5 Ni ose
- Right click on JBrainTrend1.mq5
- So si kan chart
- Yipada eto tabi tẹ ok
- Indicator JBrainTrend1.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove JBrainTrend1.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Yan awọn apẹrẹ ibi ti ni atọka nṣiṣẹ ninu rẹ Metatrader ose
- Ọtun tẹ sinu awọn apẹrẹ
- “Ifi akojọ”
- Yan awọn atọka ki o si pa
Tẹ nibi ni isalẹ lati gba lati ayelujara MT5 atọka: