This indicator displays day price change in percentage for four selected financial institutes.
The indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 31.05.2009.
The indicator uses the class of library GetFontName.mqh (should be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include).
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ytg Change Price Percent is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ytg Change Price Percent provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ytg Change Price Percent.mq5?
- Download ytg Change Price Percent.mq5
- Copy ytg Change Price Percent.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ytg Change Price Percent.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ytg Change Price Percent.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ytg Change Price Percent.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: