Moving Average with the ability to chose display of testing results from another timeframe.
- TimeFrame – the value of the period, 0 means the current timeframe.
- Period_MA – The period of averaging for calculation of the Moving Average.
- Method – The method of averaging.(Simple averaging, Exponential averaging, linearly weighed averaging.)
- Applied – Used price. (Close price, Open price, Maximum price for a period, Minimum price for a period, Meridian price (high+low)/2, Typical price (high+low+close)/3, Weighed average price (high+low+close+close)/4 )
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ytg MA TF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ytg MA TF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ytg MA TF.mq5?
- Download ytg MA TF.mq5
- Copy ytg MA TF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ytg MA TF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ytg MA TF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ytg MA TF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: