The Zero Point Force indicator drawn on the basis of two Moving Averages. The indicator has the idea of the zero point taken from physics! Shows force classified at the zero point!
The formula for calculation of the indicator:
ZPF[Bar] = MA (Period, Volume[bar]) * (MA (Period, Price[Bar]) – MA (2*Period, Price[Bar])) / 2
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in CodeBase on 10.03.2010.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging price series for intermediate calculations without using additional buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Zero Point Force is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Zero Point Force provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
How to install Zero Point Force.mq5?
- Download Zero Point Force.mq5
- Copy Zero Point Force.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Zero Point Force.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Zero Point Force.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Zero Point Force.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: